Sunday, September 25, 2016

My Idea of cleaning the GANGES.

G A N G E S - the word for me is purity. I am feeling very bad that is is thoroughly polluted.
It is polluted because of Government apathy. I have really excited that MODI sarkar has taken it on Agenda.

My action plan for cleaning Ganga

1) There should be a pollution monitoring  unit for measuring pollution level before and after each village/town/city through which the Ganga flows .It should be recorded daily and should be published every month.
2) Simultaniously



I do not know/access to scientific data of the levels of pollution in different years. But i have the opinion that
it might have increased every year. the rate of pollution would have


No comments:

PHICH Intricacies

1.  PHICH is carried on 1st symbol of each sub-frame and located in same symbol as PCFICH 2.  It will have values ACK/NACK 0/1 a)  0 is repr...